Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Christmas in February

So things are busy around here as always so I never posted pictures of Christmas.  I am thinking that since it is still the middle of February it might be okay that I post those pictures now.  We had a great Christmas because we got to visit with lots of family and of course celebrated the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.  We spent five days in Geneva with my mom, spent Christmas Eve with my Dad's side of the family (the Skorburgs), and then spent two days in Champaign with Justin's parents.  The kids were having a lot of meltdowns by Christmas day but we had a lot of fun over all.

Our Santa Visit at State Farm.  This is the first year no one cried but I didn't try to give Crew up for this very reason.  Maybe next year he can be traumatized by Santa.


Christmas in Chicago- decorating my mom's Christmas tree.  I'm not in my picture because someone has to make sure Crew isn't eating cat food or drink cat water in the kitchen.
 Parker's gingerbread house we put together.  He did most of it by himself.
 
Christmas Eve with the Skorburgs.  Justin was done with pictures at this point so he decided not to appear in this one.
I don't have any pictures of Christmas in Champaign.  I think the kids were having a rough time especially Crew so we didn't have any free hands to take pictures.  A memorable moment was when Troy (Justin's brother) narrated the Christmas story and Hayley and Parker acted it out with my in law's nativity set.

No comments:

Post a Comment